Thursday, October 18, 2012

You Don't Know Me

Greetings fellow F.R.A.Z.L.E.D. wives. I'm so excited to be here, to "meet" you. I am new to the family, new to blogging here, but oh-so-excited. 

Shannon asked me to introduce myself before we dashed headlong into studying Unglued by Lysa Teurkerst. 


So here goes. 


I am an Army bride, one-time helicopter pilot, compulsive writer, friend seeker, and lover of color and all things textile. My current occupation is ringmaster of the Huggins family circus, (party of four). I have a B.A. in English from Covenant College and a passion for meeting young married women right in the middle of their own messy stories. If you know me in real life, most often I am shoes off, ungroomed, coffee-clutching, feet up, tucked into my beat down kitchen table, oversharing my little heart out. 


I have my own messy story. Being a soldier, loving a soldier, carrying and miscarrying his beautiful babes. Saying goodbye a thousand times, a thousand ways. And all the while, the gospel of grace poured out on every second of our life together. 


I am a storyteller. Which means I am dying to hear yours as we make our imperfect progress here. 


When I'm not here, you can always find me spilling my guts sporadically at www.allthegracebetween.com


Friends, please join us here as we blog about coming unglued, raw emotions, and imperfect change. 


Love. 


~Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment