Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hello Frazled Friends!

WOW! It's been a long time since I have said those words! I apologize for our extended absence. We have had several difficult issues to overcome in order to get back on track.

We will start having live shows in about a month. October 5th to be exact!Our first show will be just a live chat, catch up with y'all, and about how the Blog Talk show will start. We will be limited to 30 minute shows on Blog Talk Radio.

We will be going through the series Unglued by Lysa Terkeurst. You can purchase the book from that site or many of your local book stores should have it as well. We will be covering the bible study portion of this series. I have found it beneficial to have the book and the bible study but I will leave it up to you as to how you want to purchase your books.

I can't wait to hear all the great things God has been doing in your lives. Until then...........


(all of our content that was on the previous website will be slowly transferred over to this new site. For now it looks like our last post was 2 years ago, but it was just a few months ago. Please hang in there with us as we transfer all the data over to this site. thanks)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable new site! Looking forward to keeping up with what you have to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tia! The site has always been a work in progress. I do like how it's coming together. I can't wait to hear how your bible study is going. I'm loving it so far. I have had many frying pan to the head moments already.

    ReplyDelete