Monday, August 24, 2009

America's past time

Tonight I am tired. I have to much to do in a short period of time. I have felt very out of sorts. It might be because in less than 24 hours I will officially have a high school child.

Tonight marks the start of fall baseball. While I am less than happy that we have a 7:30 game the night before school starts, I am thrilled that I get to watch the boys play baseball.

I am thankful that there are men and women fighting for our country so I have the freedom to watch baseball and complain and the schedule.

To all the service men and women, thank you for your service. Thank you for standing up to those that want to harm our great land and saying to them "not on my watch." I will be forever grateful to each and everyone of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment