Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Final Bible Study Tomorrow

Well tomorrow will bring an end to our Walking by Faith Bible Study. What did you like best about the study? What did you learn about yourself?

The biggest thing I learned through this study is that whatever is going on in my life may not be right with my circumstances but it can be well with my soul. I never really took that to heart until lately. The other discovery I had is that our military marriages are under attack. I know mine was/is. I know that I have to fight for it daily.

Tomorrow we welcome your questions/comments for Jennifer. You can call in and ask a question or share your testimony with her. Our call in number is 347-237-4281. If you aren't comfortable asking your question live on air you can also ask it in the chat room and we can read your question/comment to Jennifer.

I hope each of you have enjoyed the study as I have. Our bible study will take a couple weeks off and resume either Sept 17 or 24th. It depends on the length of the study and what we actually chose to do. However, after speaking with Sara this evening, I think it is wise if we chose a bible study that covers our marriages. In a quick search tonight I came across Hope for the Homefront and Loving your military man. Each of which could be a good fit. If you have a suggestion for the bible study please send it our way.

The next bit of exciting news I have is that Sara from Wives of Faith will be joining me on a weekly basis to help host the show. I am so excited to have her with us. I know that the interaction will be great and I know that God will open doors for each of us to help military wives. Pray for us as we embark on this new journey. If you would like to co-host or be apart of the show just let me know! Two heads are better than one, four heads are better than two, and so on.

Each week with our regular radio show we have different topics and guest speakers. Send us your suggestions for show topics and guests. If you are thinking of something you want to hear chances are so is another spouse.

During our live shows I forget to announce that we can take your calls. I usually mention something at the beginning and then forget again. At any point during the live show you can call in with your comments or suggestions. The call in number is 347-237-4281.

We are growing our message boards. I am so happy that you all are making it your own. Feel free to post messages, pictures, comments, start groups, just about anything. The great feature about the site is that it has live chat available. http://frazledmwcn.ning.com

Wives of Faith has a great newsletter. Make sure to sign up on their site so you can receive it. http://wivesoffaith.com There is also a link on the NING site, and our main web-site. www.fmwcn.com

As always if you have any questions, concerns, or prayer requests send them to me. My direct email is shannonb@fmwcn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment