Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I simply cannot take much more

I am at my breaking point. Maybe it was God's intent on bringing me here in the first place. Because in this place I give up. I mean completely give up. I simply say it's all for you God because I can't take one more minute of it.

Maybe God is trying to teach me patience. I never have had any and I don't think I ever will. Maybe it's just me over thinking the whole process.

Last week our paperwork went to underwriting for our house. We knew they were working on it because they kept asking for paper after paper after paper. Then our mortgage broker was out of the office on Fri until 11 on Monday.(yesterday)

I'm tired of miscommunications. I'm tired of "paperwork is processing" I'm just plain tired. For some reason I am getting sick. I know it's partly because of stress but I am simply at my breaking point. How much processing can paperwork actually go through before the paper actually falls apart?

I feel like I am screaming to "God PLEASE HELP ME, I can't do this anymore. It's to much." But I don't feel like I am being heard. It feels like I am the white noise in the background that no one hears.

I just need this process to be over. I need to move. If this process takes much longer we will be without a home. We have to be out of this house in 15 days. I have a feeling I am going to be living at Motel 6. At least they will leave the light on for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment