Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Naming Contest

After seeking guidance from our resident pastor, Brother Brandt, he suggested that we do a complete name change. So I am opening a naming contest.

The winner will get a fantastic organic spa package from www.elliesessentials.net

You can post your idea in the comments section. Comments are now being moderated.

Here are a few that we have already received.

Christian Household6 network
Christian MIlitary Household6 network
God's Household 6 Network
Ministry to Military Wives
Christian Household 6 Ministry Network
Christian Armed Forces HH6 Network
Military Spouses for Christ
Stars and bars under God
Soldier Supporters for Christ
Military Wives of Christian Faith
Wives of Warriors Talk Radio
Gabbing for God

I am also partial to CMWTR Since that is how we are known. Everything is set up that way. So I came up with this

Connected Military Wives Truly Redeemed


KEEP THEM COMING! I hate to have a name change but as Brother Brandt pointed out we are better off to do it now then in 2 years. Be creative, what can you come up with?

7 comments:

  1. I like to enter the below name for this contest.

    Christian Military Wives Ministry Network

    Tara JW aka twitter.com/Goldenbird2009

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why the six in several choices?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why the 6 in all those choices?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Household 6 is military lingo for wife.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still like the CMWTR so:

    Christian Military Warriors

    Christian Military Workers

    Christian Military Wisdom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh. I'm so new at being a milspouse I had no idea about the six thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a feeling it would happen a lot if we used household 6. Especially for spouses that are reserve/guard. So I think it's back to the drawing board.
    I really need a sign from God to show me what our name should be.

    ReplyDelete