Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms. I hope your day is filled with peace, joy and your loving family.

It's a harder day than normal for me. I don't like it when my husband is gone on days like today. But he did call me already this morning. Gotta love that. Only about a few more sleeps and then he'll be home again.

The kids and I are just hanging out today. I was invited to the beach with some friends but decided I wanted a day of no running, no schedule, no nothing. So far we have that. Except for the constant arguing with the boys, we have that. But the great thing about homeschool is I can put them to work if they don't shape up!

To all the moms, enjoy your day. Enjoy your family. Make sure to soak it up if you have kids at home yet. Before we know it we'll miss having them at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment