Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Show!

After much consideration, and after a few other things this week, I have decided to start Christian Military Wives Talk Radio. CMWTR for short. Our first episode will air on March 9th at 10 am. We will talk about all things related to our military lives while trying to keep our focus on God. I will admit that I don't always keep focus on God. I get lost from time to time. The best part is that God always welcomes me back. I'm not sure where or how far this journey will go but I invite you along for the ride. We will have guest speakers and maybe a book club. I'm open to your suggestions. This show is by a military wife for military wives. I want it to be your show. Talk about issues you are deaing with. You never know who will be listening and who will hear what we have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment