Monday, March 23, 2009

Pistachio Crusted Pork Chops

This is SUPER YUMMY.

Ingredients
4 pork chops
1 egg
1/2 cup of chopped up pistachio nuts
1/2-1 cup of Canola Oil
Bread Crumbs(I just eye ball it)
Garlic
Salt
Pepper

Now let me say that I adapted this recipe from Rachael Rays recipe in one of her books or magazines. I don't measure ingredients to often so you might have to add more or less for your liking.

Combine garlic, pistachio nuts and bread crumbs in a bowl. Beat egg in a seperate bowl. Add salt and pepper to both sides of the pork chops. While preparing the pork chops heat the Canola oil in a large skillet.
Dip the pork chop into the egg and then bread it with the bread crumb mixture. Once all four are breaded you fry them for about 2 minutes on each side. Remove from the skillet and place on a cookie sheet. Bake for about 15-20 minutes.

These are super easy and like I said, SO YUMMY. I even do the breading with chicken breasts. I have a family of 6 so I had have to add to the recipe to make enough for our family. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment