Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More Chaos and Stress, or maybe less...

God is most certainly good. Don't let anyone or anything convince you otherwise. My family and I have spent the last 4 days researching and exploring what will be our new home, San Antonio, Texas. We are excited about the move, and terrified all at the same time. But maybe some of the "Chaos and Stress" that comes with the PCS won't be as intense as time grows closer. I have worried and prayed about where we will live and where my two boys will go to school. I have spent countless hours researching and planning. I have talked for endless hours with family and friends about all the pros and cons of each choice. I have beat this dead horse until there is nothing left to beat. All the while praying that God would show me, very clearly, where we will live and what school choice I should make for my two blessings, Josh and Zack. God has very certainly, and repeatedly I might add, assured me that He has a plan for us. I am not always good at remembering that God has us all in His hand, that He alone has a plan to prosper us, that He will not forsake us. He has (as always) held true through this adventure. He showed me the house we would rent and is holding me up while I investigate the school options. There is still chaos and stress ahead of us, but not as much. There are still choices to consider and decisions to be made, but now there are fewer. I still have much that needs prayer, but I have much for which to be thankful, and I am thankful. VERY THANKFUL that I have continued to feel God's guiding hands even during times of doubt. God is not just good, He is GREAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment